Speaker: General Philip Breedlove, Retired four-star general in the United States Air Force; former commander of U.S. European Command and Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR) of NATO Allied Command Operations
June 20, 20:00 Kyiv time, zoom
- What is the West's self-deterring - Russia’s nuclear threats or economic dependence on Russian resources?
- Where does Ukraine stand after 4 months of the war, and what should we expect from Russia’s summer campaign?
- Will the transfer of Western rocket artillery and air defense systems enable Ukraine to establish its own “no-fly” zone?
- Would NATO be able to help Ukraine open a humanitarian corridor in the Black Sea to export its grain to prevent global famine?
- Attention to the Russian-Ukrainian war decreased more than 22 times over 100 days of Ukrainian confrontation – how to avoid this war from being forgotten by the West?
Moderator: Mark Voyger, Director of the Master’s Program in Global Management and Associate Professor at American University Kyiv